Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm a Mom??!!

Sometimes I look at Jayne and just freak out (in a good way!) that I'm her mom. It gets me so excited! I am obsessed with our little girl. To me, she is everything, and is the most beautiful girl! Thomas and I are loving getting to know her. Every little noise she makes or a cute face she does, we are loving it all. Being a mom is even better than I thought it would be. I have more energy than I thought (thank you Jayne for being a good sleeper! please keep it up... haha), and I love just cuddling with her and spending time with her. Feeding is going great. She is a good little eater! It was a little struggle at first getting her to latch on correctly, but we figured it out and it has been great since.




 Thomas was trying to changer her diaper... but I don't think he even finished... the nurse took over haha 
 Thomas is the best dad. He loves to hold Jayne. Seeing them together melts my heart... I love these two more than anything! 


 Sometimes she sucks her thumb in interesting ways... haha


 Her hands are pretty much always by her face



She's getting pretty good at sucking on her paci! 

No comments:

Post a Comment