Sunday, April 26, 2015

28 Weeks

I haven't blogged too much about my pregnancy! 

How far along? 28 weeks... 3rd trimester! Holy crazy! My pregnancy with Jayne went so slow. This one feels like it's going way quicker. I'm sure it's because I have Jayne to take care of so I'm a little preoccupied ;)
Maternity clothes? Yep! I can still wear some shirts I normally wear when not pregnant... But some look weird haha. So I have maternity shirts that are awesome. And YES to maternity bottoms. I have maternity shorts that rock. And capris. Skirts are wonderful as well. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping great most nights! Hooray! Let's hope that lasts a while longer haha, But I know I'll get more uncomfortable and not sleep well as my stomach gets bigger... 
Best moment this week: Hmm... just spending time with family :) Not pregnancy related but I can't think of anything specific. 
Miss Anything? Carbs. Waaaaaah. I failed the glucose test. I will start checking my blood sugar whenever I get a call to meet with the doctor, so for now I'm just trying to stay away from carbs. Whatever I need to do I will do to keep my baby healthy! Even if it's hard haha. 
Movement: He moves lots at night! That is definitely when he is most active. And sometimes I wake up early and wonder why... then I will feel him move. Little stinker waking his momma up already ;) 
Food cravings: Not really :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope  
Have you started to show yet: Yep! 
Labor Signs: No thank goodness. I think I've had some braxton hicks lately. Which is normal and fine :) 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Haha hmm... happy for the most part. But frustrated sometimes... not sure if it's pregnancy related or just the fact that I have a toddler who is starting to throw temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants haha. Maybe it's a combination :) 
Looking forward to: Our anniversary tomorrow! 3 years! We are going to do a fun getaway at a resort in Scottsdale soon... maybe in a couple weekends. Not positive yet!  

Here is a picture to compare pregnancies. Left picture is me at 27 weeks with Jayne, and on the right is 27 weeks with this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment