Tuesday, June 23, 2015

36 Weeks

I'm 36 weeks (as of Sunday)! I really can't believe how fast it has gone. It seems like I just found out I was pregnant. I went to the doctor today and I an 1.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Woo hoo! I'm progressing and that is always good to hear. I looked back at my blog and with Jayne at 36 weeks I was about the same dilation and 25% effaced. I had her 8 days early. Hopefully this little guy will come early on his own :) If not, the doctor talked to me about being induced at 39 weeks because of having gestational diabetes. I would rather go into labor on my own and not have to be induced, so we will see. I'm sure at 39 weeks though if I haven't had the baby yet I will want to be induced haha.

How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes? For sure. 
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping pretty good as of lately. Not too bad! 
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor (both appointments) to find out my weight is good, baby is doing good, my blood pressure is good, and my blood sugar has been great :) 
Miss Anything? Eating cereal.... I only can have a tiny bit and I probably shouldn't even have a tiny bit because of the amount of carbs. 
Movement: Yep but it's slowing down as he is running out of room. Lots of little "bumps" though when he has hiccups which is quite often :) 
Food cravings: Carbs hahaha   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope  
Have you started to show yet: Of course 
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks occasionally and now I am sometimes having some legit contractions (hence why I'm dilated a little). I woke up in the night last night because I was having a pretty painful contraction. But I have only had a few and they don't last long.  
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel more moody this pregnant than with Jayne haha. Mostly on days when Jayne is being really naughty... 
Looking forward to: Having this baby in a few weeks! 



I won a photoshoot by a lady named Kimmie Carter :) We took these recently. Here are my favorites! 










  

No comments:

Post a Comment