Monday, June 25, 2012

Nieces and Nephews

Thomas and I have seriously the cutest nieces and nephews. 



Here's Josie! She is Thomas' brother James' little girl. So cute. I love her pretty eyes. I babysat her the other night for a little bit. We had fun playing =] 



Jamison!! Cutest little round face I've ever seen. 


Emery loves to strike a pose. 


Paige on her 2nd birthday! 



This little munchkin is always up to something! 




Here is Jett. He was born 4 days before Thomas and I got married. He is such a sweet little baby. 




Landon and Elliot are very hard to take pictures of haha. They love to run around and play!! 



Jamison loves to listen to Grandpa play the guitar!



My Ian boy!! 


Yeah ASU! 



Haha this one and the one below are from Christmas when we did the nativity with the kids. Landon and Elliot were shepherds. I love Landon's super cheesy smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment