Monday, March 18, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks! Halfway baby!!
Maternity clothes? My sister-in-law gave me a ton of maternity clothes the other day. So nice!! I was so happy.
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping very good lately. I wake up a lot in the night and I have a hard time getting comfortable.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby girl's kicks! She kicks all the time now! I LOVE it! Thomas felt her kick, and he got so excited. It was the cutest thing :) He loves his baby girl!
Miss Anything? Having a normal pee schedule... haha I pee all the freaking time. Sometimes it gets annoying haha. But oh well. It's not a big deal.
Movement: Yep :) Her kicks are getting stronger every day!
Food cravings: Not really. I just eat all the time haha
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Not a ton, but I am showing!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I cry all the time haha. And I get more frustrated. But mostly I'm happy! Every time she kicks I smile.
Looking forward to: My next appointment on April 5th! I get to have another ultrasound :)
Anything Else? We are almost positive that we are naming our daughter Jayne :) We have had this name on the top our list for quite a while now. When she kicks I always tell Thomas "Jayne's kicking!" so I'm pretty sure the name will stick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment