Thursday, March 28, 2013

Growing Belly

I was just going through my pregnancy pictures from when I first found out I was pregnant. Here is a basically week by week look at how my belly has grown :) 




 Should have cleaned the mirror for that one... oops haha 







It's so fun that people notice I'm pregnant now! I don't mind at all when people ask if they can touch my belly. I love it, because this is a new experience for me! Jayne (did I mention that's what we're naming her?) is getting bigger every day. Her kicks are getting to be so big sometimes! I love when I look down and catch her kicking me. I smile so big every time. It's amazing to be a part of a miracle happening. I can't wait to go to the doctor a week from today. I always look forward to my appointments. I get to have another ultrasound, so I will be posting new pictures of our princess soon :) 

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! growing cuter every week! so excited for you two!
    yay for 21weeks. i still look like im 21 weeks pregnant. haha. so we are like that same! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute Tannis I love it! And the name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete