Friday, April 5, 2013

23 Weeks, and random pictures

I am about 23 weeks now! Time is flying by. Kind of... Some days I feel like I should still be like 10 weeks pregnant, and then other days I feel like this baby isn't ever going to come! But when I think about how much our lives are going to change in about 3 1/2 months, I try and take things a day at a time. I am trying to enjoy the things I have right now that will change once we have a baby. But man, I can't WAIT for our sweet little girl to be here! Thomas is so excited to be a daddy. I love when he kisses my belly and talks to our daughter, or when he says he can't wait for her to be here. It is the sweetest thing :) I love our nightly routine/in the middle of the day... when he feels her kick. I love that he cares to be a part of her growing process and gets excited when he feels her move/kick. I seriously love my husband so much! I feel so lucky to be able to be with him for forever!

Yesterday I went to the doctor for another appointment. I LOVE going to the doctor! I always look forward to it. The people are so nice, and it's of course always good to find out that Jayne is doing well! They called me yesterday about an hour before my scheduled appointment and told me that my doctor had an emergency and wouldn't be able to be there, so they asked if I would be able to go to their office in Chandler. I was frustrated at first, because the office I normally go to is like 5 minutes from our house, but when she told me that if I couldn't go today I would have to wait until next week, I quickly told her that we would definitely be going today haha. It ended up not being too far... it's right by Chandler Regional Hospital, and like 5 minutes away from the Chandler Mall. Thomas came with me to the appointment because we got to have another ultrasound! I feel so lucky to have been able to do 4 ultrasounds now. I know some people have like only one or two throughout their whole pregnancy. I am really grateful for that! The appointment went great. It was crazy to see how big she is now! She has changed so much since my last appointment (4 weeks ago). Last time she was 10 oz, and now she's 1 lb. 3 oz! The doctor said everything looked great with her development, size, etc. That is always good for a mom to hear :) I am such a worrier.... I actually was really glad we ended up going to the Chandler office. It is super nice there! It's a newer office I guess. The nurse and doctor were so so so nice. I kind of want to go back there because they were awesome... but it's too far away to go every time. The machine they have there for ultrasounds has better clarity than the one at my normal office, so that was cool :) Jayne is starting to look cute and not so much like an alien! I almost cried when she switched it to the 4D instead of normal. Seeing her cute little nose and lips... it was the best. Thomas loved it too. I am so glad he was able to be there with me. The doctor also said my weight gain is good... which was good to hear haha. I was kind of worried I have maybe gained too much. I am hungry all the time! But I have really been trying to eat healthier lately. Mmm I bought the best grapes yesterday from Walmart. I love when I get lucky like that by getting the perfect bag of grapes. Haha oh the little things that make my day.... After the appointment, since we were close by the Chandler Mall, we decided to walk around for a little bit. It was a great day :)


She looks kind of like a Who. I love it haha 






Alright and I have some random pictures to post... I have taken these with my phone lately.


Thomas drew this picture during Sunday School like 2 weeks ago... seriously?? I wish I had his talent for drawing. I'm super jealous. 


My friend Annamarie and I made cute spring banners a couple weeks ago! 


My mom found this headboard for us at Goodwill for only 16 bucks! Score! I love it! 


Sometimes I have fun seeing if Jayne kicks the light :) Except sometimes she does it and other times she doesn't haha. So it doesn't work all the time. By the way my belly button is seriously going to pop out super soon... oh dear. 


Jayne got spoiled for Easter by Aunt Carrie and Aunt Christina! So fun! 




The hubby knows what I like :) Mmm chcolate cadbury eggs... sour candy... cookies and cream drops... and nail polish! He did good. 


Thomas and I babysat this cutie last night! This is our niece Josie. We had fun reading lots and lots of books, playing with toys, watching Elmo's World on youtube, going on a walk, and eating popsicles and cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment