Monday, April 29, 2013

26 Weeks


Jayne is getting so big these days! According to my weekly pregnancy emails, she is about 14 inches long and 2 pounds! Her eyes are now opened, or will be soon.
I honestly don't know where April went... It's almost May! That's insane! Baby girl will be here before we know it. I have seriously been nesting this whole pregnancy and can't stop getting her room ready. I go in there at least twice a day and just look around. It really is my favorite room in the house. I love looking at her crib, her cute little clothes, and all the books I have (thanks to Goodwill and my mom). This sweet girl is already loved and I just can't wait to hold her in my arms!

How far along? 26 weeks! Almost into my 3rd trimester!
Maternity clothes? Yep... My pants still fit! But I have to unbutton them when I sit down so I don't even wear them anymore because it's so annoying haha. I mostly wear leggings and skirts these days. Soooo comfy.
Sleep: I slept pretty horrible last weekend because we were in a hotel... I always sleep bad in new places. But I slept great last night :) I never get up to go pee in the night anymore. It rocks! Probably mostly due to the fact that I try not to drink too much water before going to sleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling Jayne move constantly and feeling her grow SO. MUCH. She is so big now! It's crazy! I woke up the other morning and my stomach was lopsided because of how she was positioned. Haha it was crazy!
Miss Anything? Not at the moment really! I was thinking about it today... I really do love being pregnant. It is an amazing thing.
Movement: Of course. She has been a crazy mover lately! And it hurts sometimes! She likes to sit really low a lot of the time or push up past my belly button.
Food cravings: Not really. Just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope not really.
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor Signs: Of course not. Thank goodness! But I do have braxton hicks sometimes. That is normal though. Just means baby girl is growing :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty happy lately!
Looking forward to: My appointment on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment