Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maternity Pictures! 27 Weeks

Our awesome wedding photographer, Kara Barratt, took our maternity pictures. We wanted to take them asap before it got super hot! It was perfect weather when we took them, and the location ROCKED. I'm so happy with how these turned out! She is so fun to work with. We had such a great time. And thanks to pinterest so I could find cute poses :)




















 I hope Jayne looks like her daddy. He is such a stud!



I'm like 27.5 weeks pregnant now! Jayne is over 2 pounds now and is like 14 inches long (according to pregnancy books....). I'm excited for my doctor's appointment a week from tomorrow, because I get to have another ultrasound! I feel like I have been spoiled with ultrasounds and I love it haha. Seeing her makes my day!

Our good friends Dayton and Ali Jones just had their baby girl! She is so so precious... and I am so so jealous haha. Seeing pictures of her is making me incredibly baby hungry! I know that I still need to get ready to have her (childbirth class, have my baby shower, get more baby things, etc) but I can't help but want her here already!

Jayne has been getting so big lately. Thomas and I are in awe watching my stomach move... it looks like jello. Her movements are getting stronger and harder. They have been getting more painful, too. As well as having leg cramps in the middle of the night. But I don't care. I love this process! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love feeling her move, even if it hurts me a little, because that means she is healthy and growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment