Sunday, April 14, 2013

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks :) yay!
Maternity clothes? Yep. Definitely. Pants are still fitting me when I stand up and walk around, but when I sit down I definitely gotta unbutton them haha. So yeah I mostly wear my maternity shorts and capris and leggings. I need to go buy more leggings because they are my favorite right now. Oh and skirts. So comfy.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well lately, except for the nights when baby girl kicks like crazy so I can't fall asleep! The other night when I was laying down she kicked me in the bladder and I literally almost peed my pants. Haha it was such a weird feeling.
Best moment this week: This week and last week Thomas and I have both been able to actually feel her inside of me! It is super cool. I can't tell of course what body part it is that we can feel, but it's cool to touch my stomach and there is a harder part, and then we feel her move over. It's been fun :) I feel bad... she's probably like stop bugging me! haha
Miss Anything? Having clothes fit me normal... I have enough shirts that I can wear, but pants are getting to be an issue. Even if they aren't super tight, sitting down is the worst. They feel so much tighter when I sit down. Hence the reason why I need to go buy bigger sizes of leggings and skirts...
Movement: Yep. Yesterday morning I woke up to her punching and kicking at the same time. So it was on like opposite ends of my belly. Weird feeling... it was awesome.
Food cravings: I honestly think that the only actual craving I have been having is Fazoli's. And yeah they don't have Fazoli's here anymore. So basically it sucks! I literally think about Fazoli's spaghetti... and pizza... and breadsticks... everyday. So sad :(
Have you started to show yet: Yep. But I'm still small. I feel like my belly kinda "popped" out a couple weeks ago, and now it's not really growing. Haha oh well. I guess that is kind of a lucky thing. Jayne is definitely growing though! I can tell she is a lot bigger and her kicks and punches are getting stronger.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :) but I cry quite often still haha.
Looking forward to: My next appointment on May 2nd! I wish it was sooner!
Anything Else? We love our baby girl. We can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby Jayne! Can't wait to meet her. Happy to hear you feel good. I remember I was like you...my belly suddenly "popped" and then for a while I didn't really grow. I think I was about 30 weeks along (maybe a little longer) when I really started to plump. Haha!

    ReplyDelete