Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Donelle, Nick and Payton Come to Visit!

We have had a fun 2 weeks with Donelle, Nick and Payton! I love when they come to visit. I am so sad they left! Boo. Hopefully me, Jayne and my mom will go visit them soon :)

We had a lot of fun with them! Pretty much every day Jayne and I would go over there (they were at my parents house) after she took her morning nap. We mostly just hung out at the house, but we did some fun things! Pretty much all of it revolves around food... haha. That's how my family is :) Everything is about food! We went to Oregano's one night, In-N-Out quite a few times (Nick and Donelle, but especially Nick, are obsessed with In-N-Out. They went literally 9 or 10 times when they were here!) walked around the Gilbert Temple, played volleyball in my parents backyard, went to Bahama Bucks and Fro Yo, and probably more places. It's always fun spending time with my sis! Oh and also we went to Manic Monday twice, and she taught one of the times. It rocked! I love taking class from her. She is like pro. Now for some pics!

 Playing with tons of toys at Grandma's! 
 Ok seriously is she not the cutest Minnie Mouse you've ever seen?? 



 Uncle Nick was tickling Jayne and making her laugh. It was adorable! 



I can't wait until we get Jayne and Payton together again! And next time I need to take more pictures... We took some but they were on my sister's phone and she sent them to me but I don't know how to get them onto the computer :( Lame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment