Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had such a fun Valentine's Day! In the afternoon we made (bought them from the store and put them on the pan...) red velvet cookies with cream cheese pieces and visited with Thomas' brother James and his wife Julie at my in law's house. They have 2 cute kids, Josie and Jason. Josie gave us a cute little valentine she made. It was adorable. That night our friend Megan babysat Jayne! She volunteered because her boyfriend and our good friend, Brian, was out of town. So nice of her :) Thomas and I headed to Texas Roadhouse. The wait was over an hour! But we really wanted it, and we knew pretty much anywhere else would be super crowded as well, so we decided to walk around the stores there while we waited. We ended up buying Thomas some really good smelling cologne at Bath and Body Works! For a really good price, too. I never even knew they had cologne there. The time flew by as we were just having fun talking and walking around the stores. We ordered steak and the chicken critters and it was soooooo yummy. And of course I ate like a million rolls... :) After dinner, we drove over to like McDowell and the 202 area and hiked this hill. It took us like 15 minutes or so to get to the top. It was awesome once we got up there. There were just a few other people up there. We brought a blanket and just laid down and looked at the stars, talked, kissed, and enjoyed the amazing view and nice weather. It was the best! I love my husband. I'm so grateful that we have so much fun together and that he really is my best friend.

The only picture I took that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment