Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jayne's First Swim!

Jayne went swimming for the first time the other day! I didn't know what to expect... but I kind of thought she would be scared. She isn't a huge fan of bath time. She has gone to the splash pad at the zoo before and was SO SCARED!
 I sat down with her in the zero depth area and she did NOT want me to put her down! She seriously clung to me so hard that she was like scratching me. And she usually wants to be facing out when she is held so she can see everything. Not in the pool! She was like digging her face into my neck. Haha I thought it was kind of cute! She was so scared and wanted her mommy! :) I hardly ever got cuddles so it was kind of nice. But I also was frustrated because I wanted her to have fun! We got in to the water a little deeper and after about 15 minutes or so she FINALLY started smiling and liking it! I'm not sure if she really loved it, but she was at least smiling and would kick and wave her arms all crazy when I lifted her up. But she never wanted to splash in the water haha. She is so silly! I'm glad she finally warmed up to it and started enjoying it! I bought her a pool floaty thing with the shade on top that she sits in so we will have to try it out sometime! Hopefully she likes that!

No comments:

Post a Comment