Friday, August 1, 2014

Jayne's Birthday Party

Last night was Jayne's birthday party! It turned out pretty well! We had pizza, vegetables, fruit, chips and salsa (thanks to my mom and Margaret for helping with the food!) and cake of course! I am happy with how her cake turned out. It was fun to make! My sister-in-law, Taryn, helped me. 

We had lots of people come! I guess that's what happens when you and your husband are both the youngest of 6 kids ;) I am so grateful for our wonderful friends who came to. I love having such supportive friends! They seriously are the best. 

Jayne had fun playing in the water and eating her cake! She wasn't in the best mood for some of it... I think she was tired/overwhelmed... But overall she had a great time! 

I'm so grateful for everyone who came and for the presents Jayne got! She got spoiled that's for sure! 

 Payton was here for the party! Yay! Donelle, Nick and Pay got here yesterday afternoon :)

The Baby Einstein cake! I found the idea on pinterest of course. I picked this because Jayne LOVES Baby Einstein. It is seriously the only show that she will sit and stare at the TV/computer the whole time while watching it. I thought if she was old enough to pick a theme for her party, she would pick this ;) I didn't have any decorations though... After spending money on all the food I couldn't really afford to spend the money on decorations too haha. And I'm pretty sure Jayne didn't care ;) 

She ate like half of this cake. I was surprised she slept well last night because of all the sugar haha 

 We had the volleyball net set up to play beach volleyball! 
 This little cupcake birthday outfit is just hilarious. Hahaha
 She loved to splash in the baby pool! 






No comments:

Post a Comment