Tuesday, January 12, 2016

November


Ok these overalls are the cutest! 
Wes and his cousin, Scarlett! 
I love when he is snuggly! He snuggles more than Jayne did for sure. 

I love being a mom! It is tough. Super tough. Some days are just emotionally draining! Jayne is learning that she can make choices which equals lots of tantrums and naughty behavior! And she hits Wes pretty often... Ahhh!!! Some days I am just DONE before nap time even haha. BUT.... I try and stay positive and focus on the good moments! Jayne is so silly lately and I love that I feel like I can have a conversation with her. Also, Wes is just so sweet. He smiles and laughs constantly. I love my sweet babies and feel so blessed to have them in our home! 
His pose! haha 

We love going places with Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dave 
We met my friend Lynne at Fiiz! Jayne and her daughter Ella are so cute together! 
Wes turned 4 months! He's around 13 pounds, 25" tall, size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes, sucks in his bottom lip all the time, loves to play with his feet, loves getting attention, naps in his swing and sleeps in a rock and play at night with a sound machine. We love him even though he keeps us up all night ;) 
Wes and his cousin Rosalie! They are only about a month apart  


We had a fun block party!

Jayne lined up all her books like this
This is how Jayne felt about painting hahaha
Fun playdate with friends at the park! 


Jayne helped feed her cousin Jacob a bottle haha
Jayne is so funny. She loves to line up the chairs at my parents house and tells us where to sit 

Christmas jammies are my favorite!! 

Napping on mommy and daddy's bed! 
I'm so grateful for this guy! I love getting a weekly date night and spending time with him and being goofy! Speaking of goofy, this is us goofy golfing ;) It's one of our favorite dates! 
He is daddy's little buddy! 
Pretending shoes are phones haha 
Ian got baptized! I love this stud! 



Footie jammies are the best!!!! They usually stay in them all day hahaha. Unless we go somewhere 
Classic picture of Grandpa Great holding up Wes! He did this with all his kids, grandkids and not great grandkids. I need to find the one of him holding me like this 
Wes and his cousin Clark! 
Jayne loves playing with Jason and Sarah! 
Some days are rough and the only place he will nap is the carrier. I don't mind the cuddles :) 
We went to the temple lights! We went before Thanksgiving before they officially started, so there was only a few people there! Score! 
We had a great Thanksgiving! We went to my in laws and all family on that side was there and we ate yummy food and hung out, and Jayne napped and after that we went to my grandparents house! 
They had a bounce castle at my grandparent's house! Jayne loved it! (She also got it to herself which was nice haha. Most of the kids were gone because we came later) Now ever since we've been back to their house she asks where the castle is! 

Black Friday shopping is so fun! 
Grandma great, Wes, and my cousin Lyndee's little boy! I love this picture! 



She ran up and hugged me and said cheeeeeese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment