Friday, January 15, 2016

December

We went to the Zoo Lights! It was awesome! Thomas couldn't come because he was filming. 

Wes never fussed at all the whole time we were there. He was in the carrier the whole time with me just looking around, then he fell asleep for the last little bit :) 

Jayne gave him all those toys haha 
We had family pictures taken! Here are some of my favorites. They turned out so good!! James Adams took them. 






Wes, Evelyn and Rosalie! 

My happy boy! He loves to be on the floor playing with toys. 
Jayne helped us put ornaments on the tree :)

No crying kids with Santa! Woo hoo! Jayne was so excited to sit on his lap! 
I love when he wakes up so happy! Sometimes he will just be talking in there for a while after he wakes up. 
Pose! haha. This girl is sassy and dramatic. Wes grabbed her shirt and she said "No Wes! My cupcake gosh!" 

We had a Christmas party with our friends! We ate dinner, talked, did a gift exchanged and played a game :)
We had to bring Wes since he doesn't take a bottle... but it wasn't too bad. Him and his girlfriend Rozzy had fun playing together ;)

I love my stroller! 
Sleeping babies are the sweetest things ever 
I love seeing them together in Jayne's crib :)
Jayne loves the library! 
My mom's side of the family (Smith's) had a family party at a park!
Temple lights! 
We did the nativity with my side of the family at our Christmas party 
Christmas Sunday! 
Us pregnant and then with our babies! So crazy! 


On Christmas Eve we first went to my grandpa and grandma's and had dinner, and then we walked around a nice neighborhood and looked at the lights! 
Merry Christmas!! We had a wonderful Christmas spending time with each other and family. 

He was so interested in the baby on the box haha 

We had a work party for Thomas' old job (Soft Water Swim). It was at his sister Maria's house. They heated the pool and it was so fun! Jayne had a blast. Thomas now works for James Adams for Epic Light Media! I'll talk more on that in the next post. 
Jayne is a busy busy busy girl. She goes from one activity to the next and can get bored so easy. She loves spending time with me so I'm always trying to think of ways to teach her or play with her. 
Jayne loves to go on a walk to see the horses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment