Saturday, April 9, 2016

January

Here is a review of January!

Thomas had a work party for the pool business. This was also like a goodbye party since this was right after Thomas quit and started working with James Adams full time! 

 We had fun swimming, eating food and playing with the kids :) 


 Just taking pictures in the mother's lounge... :) He looks so handsome! 
 Jayne loves having tea parties at Grandma Margaret's 

 We went to Chik-fil-A with my mom, Kelley, Jett and Scarlett. I love this picture :) So sweet 
 Wes turned 6 months old! He is 14 lbs. 15 oz (7th percentile), 25.75" long (19th percentile), and his head circumference is 41.2 cm (1st percentile). He's just a little guy! He is such a sweet, content baby. It's so easy to make him smile and laugh! He had one tooth come in and will have another one any day. He loves to play with toys on the floor, can scoot all across the room, and sometimes rocks back and forth on his knees. He takes 3 naps a day that are about an hour long each and wakes up once or twice a night to nurse. 




 He loves to be anywhere Jayne is haha 
 She loves "playing" Candy Land. Meaning she likes to just look at all the cards and play with the pieces... 
 One of her favorite places to play is in this cupboard haha 


 Jayne loves to play with her cousin, Jason
 and she loves playing with her friend, Taymar! 
 Always grabbing her hair... 
 This kid! He is too dang cute! 
 Jayne and Ella! These girls are both so sassy and bossy and do not like to share hahaha. But they are so cute together 


 These two are the cutest together. Thomas loves being with Jayne and spending time with her! I LOVE seeing them together. 
 We went to Freestone Park! Jayne was so excited to go on the train 

 Jayne and Jett.... two peas in a pod 
 Posing in her boots hahaha 
 I made this weird stuff out of like cornstarch and water I think. Super weird texture 
 Almost every night we go on a walk and see the horses! 
 Krazy Air with friends! Wes just hangs out with my in the carrier :) 

 I spy teeth! 




 Her hair in a ponytail like that makes her look like such a big kid 

 At first Wes was sleeping in a pack n play but then I got this mini crib for free! Score! Also I don't know if I've said it on here before but Wes sleeps in our half bathroom hahaha. It's perfect! The crib totally fits in there and then he gets his own "room". We will eventually move him into Jayne's room. I'm just not sure when I'll be ready to let them share... 
 We love going to Krazy Air haha. Jayne and Ella had fun 
 We went to Schnepf Farms with some friends! It was way fun! Jayne loved feeding the deer the most. 




 We came home from our date night and I saw this. Cutest thing ever!!! 
 I just love him :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment