Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our House

Here are some pictures of our little house :) We live in a duplex (connected to his parents house). I love it! It feels bigger than an apartment because of the vaulted ceilings. It's also nice because we have cheaper rent than an apartment and we get free wifi... :) 

Kitchen 


I love the sign "Come what may and love it" It's my favorite. We got it as a wedding gift. 

Family room. PS the white board is for the projector screen :) 


These are my favorite. I love our piano that we painted black that Thomas bought for only $30, and I LOVE the picture of the temple that Thomas painted. It's so awesome. He painted it before his mission. 

Half bath

I finally got pictures to put in this cute frame collage :) 


Our extra bedroom/office/place to put extra crap/room for Thomas to film movies haha 

Thomas' green screen

Our bedroom :) 
weird reflection on the wall from the mirror....



Our bathroom 


I love the hooks on the shower curtain :) 


2 comments: