Friday, January 25, 2013

Baby Update :)

I am now almost 13 weeks pregnant- which means into the second trimester! It is crazy how fast this is going. January seems to have gone by in a blur. I got to have another ultrasound today! The baby was kicking and moving tons during it. It was so cool! Technology is seriously amazing. I have another regular appointment in 4 weeks, and then 2 weeks after that I get to have another ultrasound to find out the gender! Woo hoo! Here are a couple of the pictures from the ultrasound today :)


I also thought I'd throw in pictures of me and my changing belly. It is starting to grow a little bit!! And it's crazy seeing the difference between my baby today and when I was 9 weeks! 



 I LOVE this ultrasound because you can clearly see the babies hand! All 5 fingers are there :)



1 comment: