Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby update again... of course :)


I thought this would be fun to do :) Our lives aren't that interesting so basically all I am going to be blogging about now is baby stuff haha. I'll try and throw in some non-baby posts here and there :)

How far along? 13 weeks and 4 days according to the thing on the right ----> but I like to say I'm 14 weeks right now because the doctor said I was measuring like 4 days ahead haha.
Total weight gain/loss: It fluctuates all the time so I don't even know. I can't remember what weight I started at oops. But I have gained a little bit of weight I'm sure.
Maternity clothes? Nope not wearing any yet.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good lately! The first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant I wasn't able to sleep like at all... no fun. But lately I have been sleeping great. Almost every night though I wake up to go pee. But then I fall back asleep so it's not really a big deal.
Best moment this week: I just love talking to people about the baby and I love when people ask me questions because it reminds me of how excited I am :)
Have you told family and friends: Yep definitely! I couldn't have waited any longer than I did haha.
Miss Anything? Hmm... no not really. Everything is basically the same!
Movement: Not yet... Today I might have felt little flutters but I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll feel some kicks in a couple weeks :)
Food cravings: I don't know if it's really a craving, because I loved cereal before I was pregnant, but I seem to always want cereal. I eat like 3 bowls a day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I have had a pretty easy pregnancy compared to some people.
Have you started to show yet: I think so! Some people said they can tell a little bit. It isn't a huge change, but Thomas and I can definitely tell which is exciting :) He's been losing weight recently and I'm gaining weight haha. Kind of funny.
Gender prediction: Girl maybe.... :)
Belly Button in or out? I have like an inbetween one haha. I wonder when it will pop out... obviously not for a long time though.
Wedding rings on or off? On and I just got them cleaned so they look like when I first got them! So great.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) I definitely have some moody moments though for sure.
Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment is on February 22nd and it will just be a quick normal appointment, and then 2 weeks after that (so hopefully on March 8th) I have another appointment with an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby!! We are so excited!!
Anything Else? I wake up sometimes and smile when I remember that I'm pregnant. Thinking about the little human growing inside me is incredible! It is a miracle.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! And can't wait for you to find out what this cutie is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Love your little bump! You and Thomas will be such fun parents! :)

    ReplyDelete