Friday, February 8, 2013

Pregnancy Symptoms

I want to write things down (well type in this case) so I don't forget important parts of my life, like how I felt being pregnant! Here are some of my pregnancy symptoms (sorry if some are TMI... it's my blog... I do what I want :) haha)

*First pregnancy symptom I noticed was my boobs hurting. So annoying. They aren't as sore anymore though. Oh and they are growing..... lots... haha.

*I go pee all. the. time. Seriously. We went to Oregano's last night and I drank 2 glasses of water (have you been there?? their glasses are HUGE!) and I peed twice while we were there. And we were only there like an hour hahaha. Then I peed right when we got home, too. I think my bladder must be tiny or something. Also, if I wake up in the night, which has been hardly ever now lately thank goodness, I definitely have to pee.

*I am tired more often. I get worn out way easier. Especially lately because I've had a cold. I'm around preschool kids everyday who sneeze and cough on me. Lovely haha.

*Smells are more intense. After Thomas gets home from work he is usually sweaty and gross, and I used to not really care and run and give him a hug and kiss, but now I stay a little bit away haha.

*I have to eat snacks. When I'm hungry, it hurts. I eat snacks throughout the day (just went to the Superstition Ranch Market and got a ton of carrots, strawberries, celery, and apples! Loooooove it.) and when I eat meals, I eat less than normal.

*I. love. cereal. mmm I eat like 3 bowls a day at least. We always have at least 5 boxes of cereal at our house.

*Cramps. Sometimes I have some cramps in my stomach, on my side, or my back. But from what I've read, it's completely normal and it just means my body is adjusting and growing a baby of course :)

 I am so excited because we have gotten a few baby things lately! I know that it's early on to buy stuff, but I got such good deals that I couldn't pass them up!

 We got this dresser with the changing pad, and also a lamp, for $100. I love it!! It was a light wood color but we painted it white. Once we find out what we're having, and I know what colors the room will be, I want to paint the knobs so they are fun colors :)

 I got this petunia pickle bottom diaper bag for only 5 BUCKS! Apparently these are like super expensive... and even $50 for a used one is a good deal. So $5 is an awesome deal. My mom got this for me by the way. She rocks. I absolutely love it! 

I got this crib with the mattress for only $60 :) I love it! I was planning on buying a crib, but I really liked this one, and it is in really good shape, so I decided to save money and buy a used one. 

This isn't baby related... but I am so excited about our table and 6 chairs that we scored for $50! 

And we got this couch for only $60! It's so comfy! 

I'm excited for Valentine's Day coming up :) It's usually a holiday I don't care about, but it's different now that I'm married, and especially because Thomas proposed last Valentine's Day! I can't believe how fast time has gone by!

No comments:

Post a Comment