Friday, February 22, 2013

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 7 pounds total
Maternity clothes? I bought a maternity shirt like 2 weeks ago :) It is super stretchy so it fits me fine now even though my stomach isn't big yet, but it will stretch to fit over my belly when it gets bigger. I love it because it's super comfy and long!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I've been getting some gooood sleep lately. Most nights I fall asleep fairly easily and stay asleep the whole night (this is really good for me because I've always had sleeping issues)
Best moment this week: I'm starting to feel the baby move! My stomach feels like it's alive! It's such a cool feeling :) The little flutters are small, but I should start feeling them more often (and harder) pretty soon!
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep on my stomach. It's even weird laying on my stomach for a minute.
Movement: Yes! Little flutters! It feels like butterflies.
Food cravings: Not really. But when I am hungry, I am SUPER hungry. Like it feels like I have fasted for hours if I don't eat every 2-3 hours.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, a little bit! Well, to me it's a lot, but to other people it isn't haha.
Gender prediction: Girl maybe.... :) Every time I have a dream about the baby it is a girl. We find out 2 weeks from today! Yay!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I was pretty emotional. I am always sensitive, but I have been extra sensitive lately.
Looking forward to: March 8th at 1:30 when find out if the baby is a boy or girl!!!
Anything Else? Today I woke up and really FELT pregnant. I felt like my stomach totally grew over night and it felt harder than before. There is definitely a baby growing inside... it blows my mind :) I am so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment