Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Mom Life

Baby girl and I have had fun hanging out and getting to know each other! She is my little sidekick. I'm loving the mom life. It's seriously the best! She makes me so happy. Seeing how much she's changed and grown already is amazing. She is playing more, starting to give us real smiles, is awake more during the day, and is sleeping pretty darn good through the night! She is also (kind of) fitting into size 1 diapers, and is fitting into more 0-3 month clothes! Yay! She is getting a little chubbier, even though she is still pretty dang skinny!   
I started back at work recently. I'm only working Monday and Friday 9-11:30 and Wednesday 8:30-11, so it's not too many hours. It is perfect. It's just enough so I can get out of the house a little and make some money for our family. I wouldn't be able to handle working more than that. I miss my little girl too much! I am working at a preschool as an assistant. This is my... 3rd year? I think. I love it. The kids are adorable and it's just a fun job to have. I'm so grateful that my mom is watching Jayne. I miss her when I'm gone, but it's great to know she's in good hands! I'm glad she's getting time with grandma.
I can't believe it's already September! I am so excited about things that are starting to come up! First, my best friend Courtney Cotter is marrying Dallin King on September 27th! I am so so so excited for them. We had a bachelorette party for Courtney last night. It was so fun to get together with some friends that I haven't seen in a while and just have some girl time :) On September 29th, Jayne will be blessed! I am sad we didn't get to bless her when we wanted to... When my sister was here. I guess there are rules about it having to be on a fast Sunday... Oh well. 
September will be gone before we know it, and then it will be October! Thomas' birthday is on the 26th and mine is on the 28th! It is fun having our birthdays so close together. I'm not sure what we'll do to celebrate... probably just go get free food :) Then there is Halloween! It will be fun dressing up Jayne! We are brainstorming cute ideas that the 3 of us could be :) I can't wait.
Alright now for some random pictures I've taken lately!    

Here is Jayne with her cousin, Neum! He was born August 21st, so 3 weeks AFTER Jayne. He was 12 pounds when he was born! He is a big guy! I love his chubbers. He is adorable!   

She likes the birdy! 

I love when she smiles... it kills me. So freaking cute 

Yeah, she's balding... haha. She still has some hair in the back! And a little in the front... but she's definitely losing hair! She probably got that from me. I was bald until I was like 1! Poor girl... haha 

"You wanna fight??" Haha I put mittens on her quite often because I don't want her to scratch herself, and also I don't really want the little nieces and nephews touching her hands...  

Sleep smiles!

My brother, Mason, holding Jayne. Precious :) He'll be a good daddy someday 

She cracks me up! 





She's getting a little chubbier! 

Ok so the other day I tried out a new recipe (yay me! this is huge... I like never cook it's so sad... my poor husband haha) called buffalo cauliflower. It was SO YUMMY! It's like this batter stuff you dip the cauliflower in and then you cook it, then dip it in wing sauce mixture and cook it a little longer. It's delicious! 

I love the mirror on the headrest so I can see Jayne when I'm driving. It's a genius invention. 

Cutie pie in her strawberry jammies with her matching strawberry rattle! 

The other day I told Thomas that I wanted a video camera so I could record videos of Jayne. His camera is too high tech for me haha, and my phone takes crappy videos, so we bought this for less than 200 bucks! It's awesome! (Now I just need to figure out how to get the videos from there onto the computer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment