Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jayne's First Trip to the Cabin!

On Friday, we spontaneously decided to go to my parents cabin in Heber with them. I'm so glad we did! It was so fun. I was a little worried how Jayne would do... She had never been in the car more than like 20 minutes before... But she did great! She slept until we got to Payson and then I fed her, and then she slept the rest of the way. On the way home she slept the whole time! I was definitely happy about that. Sleeping at the cabin was another story... She decided she wanted to be wake up in the middle of the night which she usually doesn't do, and she also decided she wanted to be wide awake from like 5 until after 6. She was like smiling and cooing haha. At least she was happy... but I was exhausted! But other than sleeping, she did great! 

It was pretty cold outside! I was glad I got to bundle her up in this cute jacket :) 
Perfect walking weather. It was so nice! 
We saw like a million of these catterpillars on our walk. They were everywhere! 

The stroller was super bumpy because of the dirt road, so Thomas carried her for some of the way hahaha 
My parents with their awesome walking sticks that they could use to scare off a dog if it came near us! 
Jayne talking to Grandma! 
Playing games at the cabin is my favorite! 
This little girl loves to stand up!! 

Ok it was so funny! After my dad put the dominoes away, Jayne was staring at the box and kept getting excited. So random! She did that for like 5 minutes! 
Sleepy girl :) This was on the way home. I couldn't believe her pacifier stayed in her mouth for so long. When she is awake she can barely keep it in for like 30 seconds but she kept it in her mouth for like 2 hours while she was sleeping?? Silly girl :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment