Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Blessing

Jayne was blessed in church on September 29th! Thomas gave her such a beautiful blessing. That morning was a little stressful. I wanted to make sure she was fed and happy (or asleep!) during the blessing, so I tried altering her eating schedule so that this would work out. I fed her right before church, we were even early this time, got her in her beautiful dress once we got there (her dress was too poofy to buckle her in her carseat with it on haha), and I even got her to sleep right before the blessing! Woo hoo! It was great having lots of family there for our sweet girl on this special day. That afternoon we went to my parents house with my side of the family and Thomas' and had lots of yummy food! My brother took these pictures of us and Jayne. I edited them just a little bit. I'm so glad Jayne was in a good mood and we got some smiles!

















No comments:

Post a Comment