Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3 Months

Jayney girl is now 3 months old!Here are some things about her:

*She has started sucking on her hands/fingers
*She also started sucking in her bottom lip. It is the cutest! Especially when she does it when she's sad haha.
*She's so chatty! We talk to each other lots. I love having random conversations with her where I mimic what she says.
*She has laughed two different times. I love her laugh!
*Still LOVES taking baths! And I took the sling out a while ago out of her little tub, so she's fully immersed in the water now, so she really likes that.
*She is a little wiggle worm! She can now turn from her back to belly and belly to back.
*She weighs probably over 11 pounds now. I put away a bunch of clothes that don't fit her anymore... It was so sad! She didn't even get to wear everything haha. But I also brought out more clothes that are starting to fit her, so that was fun :) She can fit into quite a few 3-6 month clothes now, especially jammies because she's pretty tall.
*She now wears size 2 diapers! Hopefully she'll have less blowouts because of it!
*She eats faster now. Feeding time ranges from 5-20 minutes. Usually around 10 or so.
*She has started swatting/grabbing her toys.
*She loves to sit in her bumbo! And she usually poops when she's in it haha.
*Thomas and I laugh because of the lack of control she has over her body haha. Her arms and legs are allllways moving like crazy! No wonder she eats all the time haha. She burns off so many calories!
*She got her ears pierced! Yay! She did so good! It wasn't even as bad as when she got shots. She calmed down lots faster after getting her ears pierced than when she got shots.
*So a few weeks ago Jayne was wide awake at like 5, so Thomas sat with her at the computer and watched Kung Fu Panda for 45 minutes. She loves to watch shows.
*When I hold her, she loves to face out. She loves to look around. She gets mad usually if she's facing in.
*Still loves going on walks, and usually falls asleep.
*Spits up and drools like craaaaazy. We almost always keep a bib on her so we don't have to go through so many outfits. Now we just go through a lot of bibs :)
*She's not very good with a pacifier. She takes it sometimes, and she likes it, but she stinks at keeping it in! I'm sure she'll get it eventually...
*She has this little blue mark in between her eyes that's like the skin is just thinner so you can see her vein and she also has a tiny birth mark on her chest.
*I love her pretty blue eyes.... I hope they stay blue!
*Her fussy time is always around 7-9. I try and make sure she has a good nap around 7, so she'll be able to go to sleep for the night around 10, but sometimes that doesn't work out...
*Speaking of sleeping, she is sleeping all the way through the night now! Woo hoo! I let her start sleeping on her tummy and seriously it has made the BIGGEST difference! She takes longer naps during the day now (normally an hour long or so... before it was like 30 minutes) and sleeps from 10-7! Sometimes she'll start moving around, but if I hear her I'll run in there and give her her paci and she'll go back to sleep right away. My boobs are still adjusting to skipping the middle of the night feeding haha. At least I'm able to pump more because of that! My milk is overtaking our freezer... haha.
*She has such a strong grip. She loves to grab onto my clothes or my hair. It's making me want to chop my hair!
*She loves to cuddle with her blanket.

Now for pictures!


 I love these "shoe" socks 
 I love that she will turn towards the TV no matter how I lay her down haha 



 This was right after she got her ears pierced
 Alllllways sucking on that hand


Helping mom do the dishes!  

 I love this cute little hoodie on her! 
 She is super smiley during bath time! She loooves the water. 
 So many facial expressions 

 "Excuse me mom, I have a question"
 She recently started doing this... I'll give her the pacifier and she'll hold my hand down like she doesn't want me to leave. It's so sweet 



 Some days are just rough :( Sad girly. 
 Seriously is there anything cuter than a baby just out of the tub in a towel?? 
 My dancer girl. She already knows first position. haha 
 Sitting in her bumbo watching Baby Einstein 
Always pulling her shirts up... oh dear haha  
She'll put her legs straight up in the air and then fall over to the side and then sometimes roll over onto her stomach when she feels like it. (She just barely started rolling back to tummy 2 days ago)



 Always grabbing her clothes






Sleeping with her bum in the air. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment