Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pogo Pass!

We love our pogo passes! (If you are reading this and have no clue what I'm talking about, go to pogopass.com!) Recently we went to the Sea Life Aquarium at AZ Mills Mall and we went bowling! The aquarium was a lot of fun! I loved it! It isn't super big and you walk through fairly quick, but I'm glad we went! Jayne loved looking around at everything. She was calm and like mesmerized haha. It was better for her here than the zoo because we could get so close up to the fish and stuff. She loved the sea horses! It was so cute. She was pointing at the glass and smiling.  











We went bowling with our friends Ryan and Annamarie. It was a lot of fun! We played 2 games... I did horrible in both hahaha. 





I love that pogo passes give us things to do!!! Next place I want to go to use it is Jump Street! 

No comments:

Post a Comment