Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

We had a great Easter this year! The day before Easter we had our big Crandell party with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. We did it at my uncle's ward building which rocked because we had lots of space. We ate yummy food, some people were shooting hoops and we did an Easter egg hunt of course. The bummer part was that Thomas had to work :( But Jayne and I had a great time! The party was in the afternoon and Jayne had only taken a 30 minute nap that morning... and she fell asleep RIGHT before we got there... and didn't stay asleep. So I was worried she would be super fussy! But good news is she is easily distracted and loves being around people! Hooray! 

The golden egg was hidden way up high in this tree. My 5 year old nephew was the first one to spot it! 
 Jayne was so happy to find an egg! 
 And it had $1 in it! Score! haha 
 She held onto that egg for the rest of the time, and pretty much all the rest of the day! She loves it! 


 My grandpa is seriously the best. He made this awesome train! He is turning 80 this year and still is always busy working on things/building things/painting cars etc. He even hiked the Grand Canyon like a year or so ago. And he plays basketball all the time. So nuts! He rocks. 
 My nephew Jett. Haha this kid cracks me up. Look at that chocolate face! He was eating a tootsie roll and kept saying "choo choo!" talking about Grandpa's train while chocolate was spraying everywhere hahaha. 
 This was later that day. Jayne was watching a show with me and sitting so cute and holding onto her egg. She kills me. 
 This is the only picture I took on Easter day. Oops! We had fun at my in-law's eating a YUMMY ham dinner and had an egg hunt! 


These were from a few days before Easter. We had fun doing a photoshoot with Jayne! She wasn't interested in looking at us very much though haha. The eggs were way more interesting! 













No comments:

Post a Comment