Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween

A little late, but I forgot to post about Halloween! This year was more fun than last year because Jayne was a little older. She still is too young to understand what was going on really, so next year will probably be even more fun.
At first I wanted her to be a monster because I thought this costume was hilarious on her and it fits her personality hahaha. But it was hard to get on because it was too small, bummer.


This was a few days before Halloween. These are some (not all) of Jayne's cousins on the Manning side! 



We decided to have Jayne be a lady bug! First because it was super easy... My mom already had it and it was just a jacket you put on. So easy to put on! Second we always call her our bug, so it made sense to dress her up as a lady bug :) 

I love Halloween! I also love my ward. We have a Fall Festival every year (this year it was the Wednesday before Halloween) and everyone wears their costumes and they have a chili cook off, hot dogs, ice cream, a bounce house and other games. Jayne loved just running around exploring and looking around.



 Payton was a cute little lady bug too! 


 Halloween outfit! 

Halloween night we went to my mom's and had Barro's pizza and then took Jayne trick-or-treating on their street! Jayne loves going for walks in the stroller, so she loved it of course. One person gave her a pinwheel thing and she had so much fun holding onto that. Thomas and I were excited to get all the candy hahaha. It was a great night!  



After we left my parents we went to my grandparent's house to stop by so they could see Jayne :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment