Thursday, June 2, 2016

May

May in pictures! 


 She loves looking at the family picture with Thomas' side 
 All ready to go to Target with grandma! She's got her purse and everything :) 






 May the fourth be with you! We got free chicken sandwiches for wearing Star Wars stuff :) 

 Jayne helped me give the stroller a "car wash" while Wes was napping :) 
 10 months! Still around 15 lbs (where does his food go??), always on the move, stands alone up to 20 seconds sometimes, says lots of sounds and loves to babble, points at things, takes 2 naps a day, wakes up once in the early morning to nurse and goes back to sleep, nurses 3-4 times a day, and loves to eat solid food! 
 I hadn't gone to Kid's Club at the mall in a while because I knew it would be tough with Wes because he wouldn't want to just sit there. My mom watched him while I took Jayne. We had a great time together! 


 Thomas filmed at this event for an orthodontics place so we got to go too. Jayne was so excited to get Hello Kitty painted on her arm! 
 We sat on the porch swing and talked, sang, and laughed while Wes took a nap. It was the best! I love one on one time with Jayne. 

 My sweet girl gave me a flower for Mother's Day :) 

 Daddy daughter date to get ice cream! 

 Thomas filmed at the Grand Canyon! I've never been before... 
 Lots of cuddles when he is sick... Poor boy 
 My friend Lauren and I planned a Favorite Things party. It was so fun! Everyone bought 3 things and we all came home with 3 different things. It was a great night! Lots of yummy food too mmm. 








 She said "I'm Baker Aker!" from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. So funny! haha I love how creative she is. 






 He makes the best faces!! 

 My friend, Annamarie, sketched this out and then painted it. She is amazing!!
 Our friends Daniel and Jannae had a birthday party for their little girl, Rozzy! Jayne and Wes had a blast! 
 Jayne, Wes, Thomas and my parents came to my dance performance. I never want to stop dancing! 

 I told Jayne and Jason I wanted to take a picture of them, and Jayne put her arm around him and they both smiled for the picture. When does that ever happen with 2 year olds?!?! 
 I told her to pose haha

 Big news! Jayne randomly said that she wanted to wear underwear and go on the potty... so we went with it! She's been doing awesome! Number 1 is no problem but number 2 is a little bit of an issue.... She gets scared to go so she holds it in. Hopefully that changes soon! 

 Thomas got Jayne ET and BB8. She was so excited!! She loves them! 
 New dishwasher! Yay! 
 Memorial Day we went to Maria and Bryan's house for a BBQ and swimming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment