Thursday, June 2, 2016

April

Review of April in pictures :) 

 He reminds me of Lucky from 101 Dalmatians when he watches tv like this haha 
 Dinner at the park! 
 He loves to be in the swing! 
 I sewed these! Super easy hahaha. But I'm proud of myself! I'm finally starting to want to sew and I'm understanding my sewing machine a little more. 
 They look so bored haha. But they weren't! They loved walking around Costco with me and Grandma. This was during the priesthood session I believe. 
 Cutest little Batman I've ever seen! I love big t-shirts on him. 
 Her hair is my favorite! I love her curls!!! 


 SOMETIMES she is a sweet sister ;) Keyword sometimes.... rarely I should say hahaha 
 This goober turned 9 months old! He is 15.85 lbs (1st percentile), and 28.15" tall (40th percentile). He crawls all over the place and loves to explore, LOVES to follow Jayne around, walks along furniture a little bit, has 8 teeth, usually takes 2 naps a day and wakes up usually once in the night. 
 Jayne said the ball at Krazy Air was her best friend haha 
 He loved crawling around! 

 Starting to climb on thing... ahh 
 He is more cuddly than Jayne ever was. I love the snuggles with this sweet boy!!! 
 Cute new swim suit! 


 Jayne and Jett are buds! They play so well together. 

 Such a happy little boy! Most of the time... 


 Picnic with Jayne's friend, Taymar! 
 One time they stayed in Jayne's room happily playing for a bit so I could do dishes... There was no crying or anything. For a very short amount of time... but wow that was rare! I am usually the referee hahaha.  
 Girls night with Jannae, Annamarie, Kira, and Megan! Love these girls! We had fun chatting and eating yummy food at Zupa's :) 

 Face swap is so creepy hahahahaha. Here is me and Wes switched 
 and me and Jayne hahaha 
 Jayne LOVES her daddy. And Thomas sure loves spending time with his little princess. 
 Sunday selfie in the mother's lounge :) 
 Typical Jayne being silly ;) 
 Evelyn and Wes 
 Thomas and I switched hahaha 
 Jayne is a big girl and can go on the swing around by herself now! 
 Matching smiles!! 


 Jayne and Ella with their matching shirts! 

 The kids had fun at the IDEA Museum! 


 Playing in the water table with cousins! 
 Picnic in the front yard :) 

 Wes' face! hahaha 




 She folds her arms and says "I'm so frustrated!" haha 

 Wes is always right by her. He loves his big sis so much! 

 Jayne with her friends Sadie and Taymar. 
 Grandma Margaret broke both her wrists! So so so sad. 

 Thomas sent me this picture when I was at mutual. He came home with donuts and as you can tell, Jayne was pretty excited about that haha 
 She loves to wear daddy's shoes! 
 Fun at Pump it Up! 



 I look forward to date night! We try hard to get a date night in every week. Sometimes it's tough if Thomas is busy with work or we don't have someone to watch the kids but I love getting one on one time with this guy! I strongly believe in continuing to date your spouse and remembering why you fell in love :) 
 He started letting go and standing alone for a few seconds or more 

 Our ward/neighborhood party was so fun! 


 Emery and Paige love their cousin Wes 
 She loves her Doc McStuffins pj's and backpack! She is so excited to go to preschool. 

 When Jayne is in her room, Wes always goes to her door and bangs on it 
 Soooo messy 
 I don't even know... hahaha 



 Sometimes these two just need to be separated 
 We celebrated our 4 year anniversary! We had a great night! We went to Mastro's City Hall for dinner (very expensive and very yummy), then we went goofy golfing! It was a lot of fun. I am grateful I married Thomas! What a crazy 4 years it's been. Lots of ups and downs but I'm so glad I get to go through life with him. 
 Jayne loves looking at magazines like for Oriental Trading haha 

 Jayne had a blast playing at Neum's house! 

 Got this used for $20! Jayne loves it! 


 We got to go watch daddy film in downtown Gilbert! You can see him in the background... Jayne loved getting in the water. 
 Wes and my friend Miya's little girl, Lacey. Soooo cute 
 Helping Grandpa in the garden :) 
She loves playing with her magnet doll 

No comments:

Post a Comment