Thursday, June 2, 2016

Vegas baby!

Girls trip to Vegas! It was a blast! Kelley and I left early Tuesday morning and were on a flight together, and my mom and Megan were on a different flight (because they flew a different airline) that left at the same time as ours. Donelle flew in from Texas and Shelci was there already since she lives just outside of Vegas! It was a pretty quick trip (we came home Wednesday night, so it was 2 days, one night) but so so fun! It was hard leaving my kids! Especially Wes because he's still nursing... But the kids had fun with daddy, Grandma Margaret, Aunt Carrie, and some cousins :) 



 Of course the first thing I saw getting off the plane was slot machines haha 


 For breakfast we went to Hash House a Go Go. YUM! 














 I bought this hat when I was there because it was so sunny 
 The view from our hotel room (We stayed at the Paris hotel) of the water fountains in front of the Bellagio. 
Shake Shack for lunch. Yum! Not super amazing though. I think I like In-N-Out just as much. 
 The M&M store! Super cool 

 The reason we went to Vegas... To see Celine Dion! SHE WAS AMAZING!!!! 

 I'm glad we got matching Celine shirts :) 

 Serendipity! Yum yum! 


 The breakfast buffet in our hotel was SO GOOD 

 Donelle and I rode on the roller coaster on top of the New York New York hotel! It was awesome! 







No comments:

Post a Comment