Tuesday, June 25, 2013

34 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor today and got to have another ultrasound! Most likely my last before she is born. It was crazy how big she is getting! We could only see like one body part at a time because she takes up my whole stomach now. After getting her measurements, they are guessing she weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. The doctor said she is in the upper 30s percentile for weight. My last ultrasound at 28 weeks, she was in the 80s percentile for weight! So crazy. It was probably because of the diabetes. Because I have been controlling my diet, she is not gaining weight too fast now. So yay for me doing good so my baby can be healthy and not huge! The doctor said that she will probably be pretty small when she's born. But who knows. I definitely would like a smaller, but of course healthy, baby! The lady doing the ultrasound also commented on her long skinny legs and that she has a little bit of hair on the back of her head! I might not have a bald baby after all! It was great to see our daughter today and see that everything is going well with her. I have an appointment in 2 weeks, and then after that I will go every week and start getting checked to see if I'm dilating! Crazy! I will be full term in 3 weeks, so she could come in a month or less technically! And I'm totally hoping she does... :) 


Here is me and my belly. Oh and I took this picture also so you could see the picture that we have hanging up on the wall in the background. We just put that up the other night. Thomas painted that when he was in 5th grade! How cute is that?? It's like way better than I can do, and he was so young haha. I love it. He's so talented. I love that we have it up in our baby's room. It's perfect :)
 Top picture is of her cute little ear. And I love her feet! They look so big!
She was sticking her toes like in her eyes! I was like holy crap don't hurt your eye silly girl! haha it was so funny though. But I wish we could have seen her face better. She is always covering it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment